Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Welcome to our FAQ’s. Here you will find answers to our most frequently asked questions. If you still have questions about our firm or the value we can bring to your business, please contact us for further information.
What size companies do you typically work with?
We typically work with mid-sized companies with smaller internal teams of 1-20 employees, company size 2- 300 employees.
What type of companies/ brands do you work with?
- Public Figures/ Professional Athletes
- Commercial Real Estate
- Boards & Government Agencies
What to expect from the Bogues Group?
We pride ourselves on delivering design, data and detail to each project. To ensure quality consulting, connecting, creativity and customer service, we require the following:
Clear objectives for the project if the project is an event that includes: (registration, past fundraising platforms/strategies, communications, etc)
Current planning status of the project
Internal roles & responsibilities & contact information
Access to necessary platforms, collateral and data
For event clients contact information and access to all venue, vendor and talent contacts
Previous event-specific communications (e.g., save the dates, invitations, post-event emails, social media, etc)
What we need from you to deliver you the best service?
Passwords for social platforms and/or the scheduler, website
Access to specifics aspects of donor platform (contact lists, mailing , newsletter)
Access to upcoming news, events, images, overall data
Brand guidelines, logos and images you would like to use along with any necessary descriptions
For images/ graphics please allow 48 hour turnaround time. BG will provide up to 3 rounds of edits for graphics.
For copy please allow for 48 hour turnaround time
What is included in General Account Management?
Regularly scheduled check in meetings are vital for our clients to ensure all aspects of their projects are constantly moving ahead. We suggest bi weekly meetings
We increase the frequency to weekly for clients hosting an event.
Email responses will be returned within 24-48 hours
What are your best practices for General Account Management?
- BG needs 3-4 days turnaround time for content related projects
- External press releases and media alerts require minimum 3 weeks advance notice
- All relevant details and attachments
- Access to key speakers, partners and point of contacts for interviews and or events at start of project
- Clear concise communication- please use google docs and meeting check ins as a way to communicate and or add notes for yourself directly there during meetings when needed
- Pitching a story takes a minimum of two weeks minimum before a first update can be shared
- A story needs to be pitched at least 2-3 weeks ahead of time
- All materials to pitch the story should be submitted a minimum of 5 weeks in advance
- Please note a story needs to be pitched at least 2-3 weeks ahead of time
- Graphics take 3 days for turnaround. The request should include copy and or background information on the image and where it will be utilized (website, social media, etc)