Now, Brittney is focused on Public Affairs and strategic PR. With her history of working at the only Domestic Violence shelter in Charlotte, she crafted messages, public policy, advocating and fundraising which prepared her for the ultimate goal of lobbying. In addition, Brittney is a sitting member on the Wake Forest University Charlotte Executive Board and Muggsy Bogues Family Foundation. Brittney is passionate about living life to the fullest, helping others and always doing so with intention and a welcoming smile on her face.
Brittney’s Track Record:
- Produced over 250 event activations in different cities (NYC, DC, CLT and New Orleans)
- Annually raised $100,000 or more for nonprofits
- Secured media placements in TIME, USA Today, ESPN, Slam, CNN, GQ and Forbes as well as several local and regional pieces.
- Published first op-ed in The Huffington Post, July 2017
- Elevate Lifestyle: 30 Under 30
- Charlotte Agenda: 30 Under 20
- Cover of South Park Magazine for “9 Entrepreneurs You Should Know”
- Charlotte Magazine mention in More Powerful People issue
- PRSA Award Recipient
- Political Campaign work for Charlotte City Council member Larken Egleston and District Attorney Spencer Merriweather
- Juvenile Crime Prevention Council Member