Did you know that it takes from 18 to 254 days to successfully break a habit? As we bring in the New Year, now is the perfect time to break old habits and pick up new healthy ones. With over 440,000 new US businesses started in 2021 alone, it is safe to say people are eager to try something new. But with a new business or brand comes the responsibility to not only run the business, but also to grow your brand.
The Bogues Group team has helped both new and established businesses/brands increase their awareness reach while building brand loyalty. In doing so, the team has fielded quite a few recurring questions, so we created a FREE downloadable guide as a beginning checklist for building your brand.
Before completing your brand checklist remember these key tips for creating new habits:
- Shift your mindset from thinking in terms of good habits vs bad habits to instead.
- Helpful vs Not helpful
- Useful vs Not useful
- Consistent vs Inconsistent
2. Be aware of your triggers (intense or distracting emotions). Identify and write them down, keep them in mind so you can work to change your behavior when they arise.
3. Find an accountability partner or mentor. Having someone to keep you accountable has proven to help keep the progress going.
4. Reward Yourself – no win is too small to celebrate growth.
Change is not easy! So please remember to be kind to yourself along the way and don’t give up. With consistency, you will see your new routines improve your business, health and overall well being. Once you’ve completed these steps, download our FREE guide to help you build your brand.