Meet The Founder
Bogues Group, Founder / CIO
Brittney Bogues is a serial entrepreneur with a Masters Degree in communications and a background in event production for public figures, entrepreneurs, corporations and nonprofits. Bogues has a proven track record of securing positive press, strategic event planning, engaging public interest, employing effective marketing tactics and generating significant social media buzz. She is the founder & Chief Innovation Officer of Bogues Group where we pride ourselves on providing award winning, white-glove service, extensive industry experience, and a substantial network of cultivated relationships that we will put to work for you.
With a combined 13+ years of communication, business and nonprofit expertise, Bogues focuses on providing quality, creative, individualized, results-driven solutions for each client. When Bogues isn’t working she is passionately advocating for those impacted by domestic violence and under served communities. In her downtime she is either reading, working out, traveling or spending time with loved ones.
Brittney’s Track Record:
- Produced over 250 event activations in different cities (NYC, DC, CLT and New Orleans)
- Annually raised $100,000 or more for nonprofits
- Secured media placements in TIME, USA Today, ESPN, Slam, CNN, GQ and Forbes as well as several local and regional pieces.
- Published first op-ed in The Huffington Post, July 2017
- Elevate Lifestyle: 30 Under 30
- Charlotte Agenda: 30 Under 20
- Cover of South Park Magazine for “9 Entrepreneurs You Should Know”
- Charlotte Magazine mention in More Powerful People issue
- PRSA Award Recipient
- Political Campaign work for Charlotte City Council member Larken Egleston and District Attorney Spencer Merriweather
- Juvenile Crime Prevention Council Member
- CPCC Ruth G Shaw Mentor Leadership Program